Hello readers! Curious about the most requested books in the MARINet library system? Here’s a list of the top 10 books with the most holds (county-wide).
1. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (349 holds requested)
2. Telegraph Avenue by Michael Chabon (159 holds requested)
3. Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter (137 holds requested)
4. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James (134 holds requested)
5. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed (137 holds requested)
6. Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple (125 holds requested)
7. A Wanted Man: a Jack Reacher Novel by Lee Child (102 holds requested)
8. The Beautiful Mystery by Louise Penny (100 holds requested)
9. The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling (94 holds requested)
10. The Black Box by Michael Connelly (91 holds requested)
If you’d like to request one of these titles or any others, you can do so by logging onto your account online or by calling the reference desk: 389-4292 x4740.