You will need: your library card # and your pin #.
Kindle users: 3M Cloud Library will only work with the Kindle Fire.
- Install 3M Cloud Library app.
- Select Connect to My Library. United States > California > Mill Valley Public Library. Follow the prompts–you will need your entire library card # and your pin #.
- Now, you may simply click Browse in the 3M app. Then, either select a genre to search by genre OR press the symbol for a magnifying glass in the top right corner to do a general search.
- Find a book and select Borrow (If a book is already checked out by another patron, you may select Hold).
- Gain access to your e-book or e-audiobook by going back to the main menu (top left corner) and selecting My Books. Enjoy!
Call the reference desk at (415) 389-4292 x3 or come into the library for our Fear-Not Fridays tech help on Fridays from 4-5pm in the Creekside Room!