*These are general guidelines. If you have trouble, you may want to call the reference desk at (415) 389-4292 x3 and ask about our Book a Librarian service or come into the library for our Fear-Not Fridays, every Friday from 4-5pm in the Creekside Room.*
First Time Users:
Mobile device users:
Install the free BlueFire Reader app on your iOS or Android device by going to the Apple Store or the Google Play store and searching for BlueFire Reader.
If you do not have Adobe Digital Editions installed on your computer, you will need to download the free program in order to read Enki ebooks. You will only need to do this step once. Create an Adobe ID and password. You may want to record your username and password for future use.
- Go to the main Enki homepage. (http://marin.enkilibrary.org/)
- Search for a book and click on the title. Click on checkout, located below the cover of the book.
- Enter your library card # and your pin #. Select Remember Me if you wish for your device to save your login info.
- You will see a message confirming that your download was successful. On the Enki page, click on Download and your book should open automatically in Adobe Digital Editions Library.
- If you need help, check out this wonderful tutorial from the Kansas City Public Library, see the Enki help page or call the reference desk at (415) 389-4292 x3.