If you are using a Kindle reading device or a Kindle app:
- Start at the MARINet Overdrive homepage (http://overdrive.marinet.info) on your computer.
- When you find a book you are looking for, make sure that it is available in Kindle format. (Tap or mouse over the title of the book and select More to see the available formats listed on the right-hand side of the page.)
- Select Borrow and sign in to your account.
- On the next screen, click Download and select Kindle Book from the drop-down menu.
- Select Confirm & Download.
- You will be taken to Amazon.com’s website. Select Get Library Book. You will be prompted to log in to your Amazon.com account.
- Once you have logged in, make sure that the correct Kindle Device is listed under the Deliver To option. Select Continue.
- You will see a “success” message. If your device automatically syncs via Wi-Fi, you should see the book listed on your title home screen. If you do not have a Wi-Fi enabled device, you will need to connect your Kindle to your computer via USB cord and transfer the book from your Amazon account to your Kindle.