Do you love the Library? Do you wish there were more interesting things for high school students to do in Marin? Do you want a say in what materials, programs, and services the Library offers? Well, you’re in luck.
What does being on the TAB entail?
- A monthly meeting, beginning in September
- A minimum 9-month commitment
- Having a significant influence over what young adult programming happens at the Library
- Getting leadership experience (which also happens to look good on things like college applications)
- Promoting Library programs and services
- Being awesome
- Meeting volunteer requirements (if you have them)
- Contributing to the Mill Valley community and expanding resources for teens all over Marin County
Applicants must be high school students
The first meeting of the The Board will take place in the Creekside Room on September 29, at 7 PM.
Meetings will take place monthly, usually on the third Thursday of the month.
Do you have what it takes to be a TAB Officer? Apply here to be Co-Chair, Publicity Lead, or Secretary. Preference will be given to high school seniors who have served on TAB for one year.