Do you love the Library? Do you wish there were more interesting things for high school students to do in Marin? Do you want a say in what materials, programs, and services the Library offers? Well, you’re in luck. We are currently accepting applications for the 2015-2016 Teen Advisory Board.
What does being on the TAB entail?
- A monthly meeting, beginning in September
- A minimum 9-month commitment
- Having a significant influence over what young adult programming happens at the Library
- Getting leadership experience (which also happens to look good on things like college applications)
- Writing content for the website (optional)
- Promoting Library programs and services
- Eating cookies and hanging out with Katie*
- Being awesome
- Meeting volunteer requirements (if you have them)
- Contributing to the Mill Valley community and expanding resources for teens all over Marin County
Fill out the application here.
Applications considered on a first come, first serve basis. Applications due by August 31st. Applicants must be high school students.
The first meeting of the The Board will take place in the Creekside Room on September 3rd, at 7 PM.
*young adult librarian and generally professional person.