This is Katie (and her adorable dog, Sally):
Katie is the Young Adult Librarian and is in charge of making sure the Young Adult Department is providing you with the best service possible. Katie loves getting email and here are some of the best reasons to email her:
- There is something you would like to see happening at the Library for high school students but it is currently NOT happening.
- You have questions about any of the programs or services offered for Young Adults.
- You want help deciding what to read (you can set up a time to meet with Katie and she will give you personalized reading suggestions (open to high school students only).
- You think the Library should purchase a certain book (or a certain type of book) for the Young Adult Collection.
- You have a really cute dog and you want to make Katie’s day by sending her a picture of that dog.
- You had an awesome/terrible experience at the Library and you want Katie to know about it.
- You need help with research.
- You just feel like saying hi.
Phone: 415-389-4292 x 4727
Or just stop by any time she’s in the Library! (M, T, TH, F 10 AM to 6 PM and Wednesday 1 PM- 9 PM)