You may be familiar with Shmoop.com’s free study tools, which are endlessly helpful for everything from algebra to statistics. With your Mill Valley Library card, though, you can access Shmoop’s Premium content–including test prep for any AP Exam you can think of as well as SAT, ACT, and all of those other fun times standardized tests (scroll to the bottom of the page to see their complete course catalog). There’s also business and career info, writing help and much, MUCH more.
To get started…
1) Just click here
2) You will see something that looks like this:
3) Click “Let’s Go” and you will be taken to a page that looks like this:
4) Where it asks you for a “Magic Word,” enter your Library Card Number (starts with 211110)
5) Create a Username and Password
6) Click “CREATE”
After creating your account, you can log into shmoop.com with your username and password and click on “My Passes” to see your test prep!
*Don’t have a Library Card? Maybe you lost it sometime in the 5th grade? No worries. Just fill out the online application below and stop by the Library to pick up your (free!) card.
Online Library Card Application
- If you are at least 16 years old, apply online here.
- If you are under 16 years old, apply online here.
What, exactly, do you get with Shmoop’s premium content? Oh, just this: